Required Forms

Course and Housing Change Request Forms

Course Change Request Form.

This form is used to request to Add/Drop a course(s) before the Summer Session begins.  Once the session begins, Add/Drops must be done in person at the office.


Housing Change Request Form

Study Abroad Students

Consent & Waiver Form (all students)

Medical Release Form (only required for non-Yale students and withdrawn Yale students living on campus before going abroad)