Earn Yale College credit studying abroad with Yale faculty.

Yale Summer Session Programs Abroad are for students wishing to study outside the United States. Programs are open to Yale College students and non-Yale students 18 years of age and older; be aware that some programs may only be open to Yale students.

YSS programs abroad are scheduled anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks. Eight week language programs usually begin in New Haven and continue overseas while other programs occur entirely abroad.

Click here to search Yale faculty-led programs abroad.

 The Summer 2016 application period is December 15, 2015 to February 15, 2016.